If you LOVE books….Women’s Book Club is for you!
If you love to read and want to apply your faith into recreational reading, this group is for you. Join us for Book Club on the last Thursday of each month. We begin at 7:00 p.m. for wonderful fellowship and lively discussion. Dessert too! Yum! Pick up a reminder bookmark with all our selections – these colorful bookmarks are on the credenza outside the sanctuary. We have chosen a great combination of fiction and non-fiction books for the year.
Here’s our book for :
The English Teacher
by Yiftach Reicher Atir
Take a look at what’s to come!
We selected a new list of our wonderful books for 2019, the upcoming year. We welcome you to join in our lively conversation and fun!
- The English Teacher by Yiftach Reicher Atir – April 25
- Lisette’s List by Susan Vreeland – May 30
- The Muralist by B.A. Shapiro – June 27
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly – August 29
- Letters to the Lost by – September 26
- The Woman in the Window by – October 31
- The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Harmel – November/December
Want to know more? Contact Faith Albano for more information.