If you LOVE books….Women’s Book Club is for you!
If you love to read and want to apply your faith into recreational reading, this group is for you. Join us for Book Club on the last Thursday of each month. We begin at 7:00 p.m. for wonderful fellowship and lively discussion. Dessert too! Yum! Pick up a reminder bookmark with all our selections – these colorful bookmarks are on the credenza outside the sanctuary. We have chosen a great combination of fiction and non-fiction books for the year.
Here’s our book for :
May 25, 2017
Take Me With You
by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Take a look at what’s to come!
We selected a great list of our books for the upcoming year. Take a look!
- The Moor’s Account by Laila Lalami – June 29
- East of the Mountains by David Guterson – August 31
- Kindred by Octavia Butler – September 28
- A White Wind Blew by James Markert – October 26
- Joy in the Morning by Betty Smith – November 30
- The Orphan Mother by Robert Hicks – December 28
Want to know more? Contact Faith Albano for more information.