If you LOVE books….Women’s Book Club is for you!
If you love to read and want to apply your faith into recreational reading, this group is for you. Join us for Book Club on the last Thursday of each month. We begin at 7:00 p.m. for wonderful fellowship and lively discussion. Dessert too! Yum! Pick up a reminder bookmark with all our selections – these colorful bookmarks are on the credenza outside the sanctuary. We have chosen a great combination of fiction and non-fiction books for the year.
Here’s our book for :
April 26, 2018
Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk
by Kathleen Rooney
Take a look at what’s to come!
We selected a great list of our books for the upcoming year. Take a look!
- The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie – May 31
- Flight of Dreams by Ariel Lawhon – June 28
- Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben – August 30
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng – September 27
- Master and Commander by Patrick O’Brien – October 25
- The Dry by Jane Harper – November 29
- A Hundred Small Lessons by Ashley Hay – December 27
Want to know more? Contact Faith Albano for more information.